Important Announcement

This Blog has moved. Please check theziggyfm.culshock.net to continue following this story.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Important Announcement

The time has come to make an important change. This will be the very last post I make on the blogger website. However, before you despair, thinking that I'm about to vanish again into the ether; keep reading.

The entire blog is now moving to a completely new home, on a domain over which I have full control. All posts and comments, except for this particular one, have been copied across.

The new home from now on will be, Yet Another Football Manager Blog. I will leave this blog as is, for a while, but I will at some point in the future set the redirection up, so that people are automatically moved to the new home.

No comments: